|A1||Good Times Bad Times
|A2||Babe I’m Gonna Leave You
|A3||You Shook Me
|A4||Dazed And Confused
|B1||Your Time Is Gonna Come
|B2||Black Mountain Side
|B4||I Can’t Quit You Baby
|B5||How Many More Times
- Copyright fonográfico ℗ – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright © – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Comercializado por – Warner Music Group
- Fabricado por – Warner Music Group
- Grabado en – Olympic Studios
- Mezclado en – Olympic Studios
- Prensado por – Optimal Media GmbH – BD 16356 / BF (or BJ) 86394
- Publicado por – Wb Music Corp.
- Publicado por – Songs Of PolyGram International, Inc.
- Publicado por – Arc Music (2)
- Publicado por – Hoochie Coochie Music
- Bass, Organ, Backing Vocals –
- Design [Cover Design] –
- Drums, Timpani [Tympani], Backing Vocals –
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Pedal Steel Guitar, Backing Vocals –
- Engineer –
- Executive-Producer –
- Lead Vocals, Harmonica –
- Photography By [Back Liner Photo] –
- Producer, Remastered By –
The Classic 1969 Debut Album on 180g Vinyl
Includes Good Times Bad Times & Dazed And Confused
Remastered by Jimmy Page
© 1969 Atlantic Recording Corporation, a Warner Music Group Company.
Manufactured & Marketed by Warner Music Group.
Made in the EU.
℗ & © 1969 Atlantic Recording Corporation.
Manufactured in Germany.
All selections administered by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP) except as indicated:
A2 by Songs Of Polygram International Inc. (BMI) / WB Music Corp. ASCAP
A3 by Arc Music / Hoochie Coochie Music BMI
B4 by Hoochie Coochie Music BMI
This release is different from Led Zeppelin in that it has a very different Runout etching on side A, indicating a later cut of that side from Optimal Media (BF = 2015 or maybe BJ = 2019, hard to tell as the letter looks like a mix of an F and a J).