Lista de Títulos
|A1||All Night With Me||3:52|
|A3||Lovin’ You Baby||4:34|
|A4||Living A Lie||3:41|
|B1||If You Loved Me||3:15|
|B2||Please Stay, Go Away||3:33|
|B3||I Wish We Could Be Alone||3:18|
|B4||Down Like A Rock||3:34|
|B5||Maybe I Love You||3:31|
- Arranged By – Greg Mathieson
- Art Direction [Art Director] – Bob Defrin
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Jim Haas, Joe Chemay, Jon Joyce, Julia Tillman Waters, Lisa Sarna, Maxine Willard Waters, Stephanie Spruill
- Bass – Bob Glaub, Leland Sklar
- Co-producer [Co-produced By] – Greg Mathieson
- Contractor [Musical] – Trevor Veitch
- Drums – Carlos Vega
- Guitar – Michael Landau, Steve Lukather, Trevor Veitch
- Keyboards – Greg Mathieson
- Management – Sid Bernstein
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Mixed By – Juergen Koppers*
- Photography By – Jim Houghton
- Producer – Jack White
- Recorded By – John Kovarek, Juergen Koppers*
- Synthesizer – Greg Mathieson, Michael Boddicker
- Vocals – Laura Branigan
© 1982 Atlantic Recording Corporation
Printed in U.S.A.Recorded and mixed at Rusk Sound Studios, Hollywood, California
Mastered at Allen Zentz Mastering, Hollywood, California.
A1: Special Music / Old Sock Music, ASCAP.
A2: Sugar Song Publications, Inc., BMI administered by MCA.
A3, B2: Big 7 Music Co. / Woodbourne Music Co. / Morganic Music Co., BMI / Sweet Jenny Music Co., ASCAP.
A4: Dick St. Nicklaus Publishing / Careers Music, Inc., BMI.
B1: Edition Sunrise Publishing, Inc. c/o Interworld Music, BMI / Goosebump Music, ASCAP.
B3: LBK Publishing, ASCAP.
B4: Fourth Floor Music, Inc. / Blendingwell Music, Inc., ASCAP.
B5: Slapshot Music / Mighty Mathieson, Ala Bianca S.R.L., BMI.
Steve Lukather appears courtesy of Columbia Records.
Heartfelt thanks to:
Ahmet Ertegün, Doug Morris, Sheldon Vogel.
Also my manager Sid Bernstein, Abe Margolies, my pals Nay, Marilyn and little Jeffrey. My producers, Jack White and Greg Mathieson for a beautiful production; engineer Juergen Koppers, Paul Cooper. The Atlantic team for their faith and friendship, Larry for his never ending support, Carlo Menotti, THE BRANIGANS and all my family; and Mario Fiorella, I know you’re watching.
“I Wish I Could Be Alone” appears on sleeve; “I Wish We Could Be Alone” appears on label.
This is an Allied Record Company pressing as indicated by the matrix numbers with AR suffix on labels with a connection to Europadisk as indicated in runouts.