Lista de Títulos
|A1||Going Down On Love||3:53|
|A2||Whatever Gets You Thru The Night||3:25|
|A3||Old Dirt Road||4:10|
|A4||What You Got||3:07|
|B2||Surprise, Surprise (Sweet Bird Of Paradox)||2:54|
|B3||Steel And Glass||4:38|
|B5||Nobody Loves You (When You’re Down And Out)||5:07|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Record Company – EMI
- Lacquer Cut At – Master Cutting Room
- Published By – Lennon Music
- Published By – ATV Music Ltd.
- Published By – Tro Essex Music Ltd.
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd.
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C.
- Acoustic Guitar – Eddie Mottau (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Art Direction, Design – Roy Kohara
- Bass – Klaus Voormann (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Conductor, Orchestrated By – Ken Ascher
- Coordinator [Production] – May Pang
- Drums – Jim Keltner (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Engineer – Shelly “I Can’t Take The Pressure” Yakus*
- Engineer [Over-dubs] – Jimmy “What It Is” Iovine*
- Engineer [Strings], Remix – Roy “I Only Like Singles” Cicala*
- Guitar – Jesse Ed Davis (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Lacquer Cut By – Greg Calbi
- Liner Notes [Extract From The Book Entitled ‘Irish Families, Their Names, Arms And Origins’] – Edward Maclysaght
- Mastered By – Tom Rabstenek
- Music By – John Lennon (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Percussion – Arthur Jenkins (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B4)
- Photography By – Bob Gruen
- Producer [With] – Little Big Horns*, The Philharmanic Orchestrange, Plastic Nuclear Ono Band*
- Producer, Arranged By – John Lennon
- Words By – John Lennon (tracks: A1 to B5)
Different label version than John Lennon – Walls And Bridges
Different runout numbers than John Lennon – Walls And Bridges