Lista de Títulos
|A1||Song For Jeffrey||3:18|
|A4||Living In The Past||3:18|
|B2||Singing All Day||3:02|
|B6||Just Trying To Be||1:34|
|C1||By Permission Of||10:07|
|C2||Dharma For One||9:55|
|D3||Life Is A Long Song||3:17|
|D4||Up The Pool||3:09|
- Record Company – Ariola Eurodisc GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Printed By – Mohndruck Reinhard Mohn OHG
- Acoustic Guitar – Ian Anderson (tracks: B6, D1, D3 to D5, D7), Martin Barre (tracks: B4, D3)
- Balalaika – Ian Anderson (tracks: B2)
- Bass – Glenn Cornick (tracks: A1 to B5, C1, C2, D1), Jeffrey Hammond-Hammond (tracks: D2 to D6)
- Celesta – John Evan (tracks: B6)
- Design, Artwork By – CCS (2)
- Drums – Barriemore Barlow (tracks: D3 to D6), Clive Bunker (tracks: A1 to B5, C1, C2, D1)
- Engineer – Andy Johns (tracks: A2, A3, A6 to B4), John Burns (tracks: C1, C2, D2), John Wood (tracks: D3, D5, D6), Robin Black (tracks: B5 to C2, D1), Victor Gamm* (tracks: A1, D3 to D7)
- Engineer [Remix] – Robin Black
- Executive-Producer – Terry Ellis
- Flute, Vocals – Ian Anderson
- Glockenspiel – Clive Bunker (tracks: D1)
- Guitar – Martin Barre (tracks: A4 to B5, C1, C2, D1, D2, D4 to D6), Mick Abrahams (tracks: A1, A2)
- Guitar [12 String] – Ian Anderson (tracks: B1)
- Mandolin – Ian Anderson (tracks: A2, A3, B5)
- Organ [Hammond] – Ian Anderson (tracks: B2), John Evan (tracks: B3, D4, D6)
- Percussion – Clive Bunker (tracks: A2, A4, C2)
- Photography By – Brian Ward (5), Ed Caraeff, Sam Emerson and Tony Loew*, Jackie O’Lochlainn, Michael Graber (3), Ruan O’Lochlainn
- Piano – John Evan (tracks: B4, C1, D1 to D3, D5, D6)
- Producer – Ian Anderson (tracks: A4 to B6, D1 to D7), Jethro Tull (tracks: A1 to A3), Terry Ellis (tracks: A1 to A6, B1 to B4, D2)
- Remix [Director] – Ian Anderson
- Whistle [Tin] – Ian Anderson (tracks: A3)
- Written-By – Ian Anderson (tracks: A1 to B6, D1 to D7)
Remixing done at Morgan Studios, London.
A compilation of already released songs (A1, A6, B5, D2) previously unreleased tracks (A2 to A5, B1 to B4, B6, D1) live material (C1 & C2) and new recorded stuff (D3 to D7) – also available as a 5 song 7″ EP running at 33 ⅓ RPM.
Tracks A1: from the album “This Was” recorded at Sound Techniques, London in July 1968.
Tracks A2 & A3: recorded at Morgan Studio, London in November 1968.
Tracks A4: recorded at Vantone Studio, West
Orange, New Jersey, U.S.A. in February 1969.
Tracks A5: recorded at Western Recorders, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. in March 1969.
Tracks A6: from the album “Stand Up” recorded at Morgan Studio, London in April 1969.
Tracks B1 & B2: recorded at Morgan Studio, London in November 1969.
Tracks B3 & B4: recorded at Morgan Studio, London in December 1969.
Tracks B5: from the album “Benefit” recorded at Morgan Studio, London in January 1970.
Tracks B6 & D1: recorded at Morgan Studio, London in June 1970.
Tracks C1 & C2: recorded live at Carnegie Hall, New York in November 1970 at a charity concert given by Jethro Tull in aid of Phoenix House, a New York drug reabilitation centre.
Tracks D2: from the album “Aqualung” recorded at Island Studio, London in December 1970.
Tracks D3 to D7: recorded at Sound Techniques, London in May 1971 (available as a 7″ EP)German release in hardcover book with 12p booklet and the European tracklist (D2 is “Locomotive Breath” instead of “Hymn 43”)
No track timings on release.