Lista de Títulos
|A1||Equinoxe Part 1||2:15|
|A2||Equinoxe Part 2||5:10|
|A3||Equinoxe Part 3||5:35|
|A4||Equinoxe Part 4||7:30|
|B1||Equinoxe Part 5||3:50|
|B2||Equinoxe Part 6||3:30|
|B3||Equinoxe Part 7||8:10|
|B4||Equinoxe Part 8||5:00|
- Record Company – Deutsche Grammophon GmbH
- Published By – Francis Dreyfus Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Disques Dreyfus
- Recorded At – Jean-Michel Jarre Private Studio
- Mixed At – Studio Gang
- Lacquer Cut At – PRS Hannover
- Pressed By – PRS Hannover
- Printed By – Gerhard Kaiser GmbH
- Artwork [Front Cover] – Michel Granger
- Composed By, Producer, Synthesizer [2600 ARP, AKS, VCS 3, Yamaha Polyphonic, Oberheim Polyphonic, RMI Harmonic, Korg Polyphonic Ensemble], Organ [Elka 707, Eminent], Mellotron, Sequencer [ARP Sequencer, Oberheim Digital Sequencer, Matrisequencer 250], Keyboards [RMI Keyboard Computer], Drum Machine [Geiss Rhythmicomputer], Vocoder [E.M.S.] – Jean-Michel Jarre
- Engineer [Assistant] – Patrick Foulon
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Jean-Pierre Janiaud
- Photography By – Helmut Newton
Equinoxe: red labels with white Polydor logo
[This release]: red labels with black Polydor logo
Equinoxe: red and blue labels with ‘Made in West Germany’ framed text, back sleeve with Jarre face photo
Equinoxe: red and blue labels with ‘Made in West Germany’ framed text, back sleeve with Jarre standing photo
Equinoxe: red and blue labels with ‘Made in Holland’ framed text, back sleeve with Jarre standing photoThis is an injection mould version of the album, often quoted as «bulleye» version. The exact date for this version is not known.
It is obviously a later repress with the label code fitted into the perimeter text at the bottom of the labels.
Nevertheless, this version shows no PRS Hannover stamp embossed at the rear cover.Recorded at Jean-Michel Jarre private studio on MCI-STUDIO EQUIPMENT and mixed at GANG Studios – Paris from January to August 1978.
Special thanks to Michel Geiss for his help and development of new instruments.All titles published by Francis Dreyfus Music, 26, Avenue Kléber, 75116 Paris.
℗ 1978 Disques Dreyfus (a division of Francis Dreyfus Music)Made in West Germany
Aus den Hause Deutsche Grammophon Gesellschaft mbH · Hohe Bleichen 14 – 16 · 2000 Hamburg 36
Sleeve printed in West Germany by Gerhard Kaiser GmbH, Essen.