Lista de Títulos
|B1||Fishing Junks At Sunset||9:45|
|B2||Band In The Rain||1:21|
|C2||Magnetic Fields I||0:21|
|C3||Magnetic Fields III||3:50|
|C4||Magnetic Fields IV||10:37|
|D1||Night In Shanghai||7:01|
|D2||The Last Rumba||2:12|
|D3||Magnetic Fields II||6:16|
|D4||Souvenir Of China||3:59|
- Published By – Francis Dreyfus Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Disques Dreyfus
- Copyright (c) – Disques Dreyfus
- Mixed At – Studios Ferber
- Pressed By – PRS Hannover
- Recorded By – Studio Flight Mobile
- Design [Record Cover Design] – Kate Hepburn
- Mixed By – Jean-Michel Jarre, Rene Ameline*
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Pierre Mourey
- Percussion [Electronic], Electronic Drums [Simmons Drums] – Roger Rizzitelli
- Photography By [In China] – Marc Garanger
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Red Saunders
- Producer, Composed By – Jean-Michel Jarre
- Recorded By – Patrick Auffour, Rene Ameline*
- Synthesizer [Fairlight, Obx A, Taurus, Aks, Vcs 3, Electroharmonix Micro Synthesizer, Laser Harp], Organ [Eminent, Elka], Electronic Drums [Linn] – Jean-Michel Jarre
- Synthesizer [Mdb Polysequencer, Rsf, Yamaha Cs 60, Korg Rhythm Boxes, Arp 2600] – Frederic Rousseau*
- Synthesizer [Moog Liberation, Prophet 5, Korg Polyphonique, Kobol], Organ [Eminent] – Dominique Perrier
- Technician [Musical Instrument Coordinator] – Pierre Mourey
This double album was recorded during five concerts which Jean-Michel Jarre presented in Peking and Shanghai. The Concerts were the first performances of Rock or Contemporary music ever given in The People’s Republic of China.
Recorded in Peking and Shanghai in October 1981 on The Flight Mobile with the Saje Console.
Mixed at The Ferber Studio on MCI Equipment.
Made in West Germany.
Published by Francis Dreyfus Music.
Originally Released on Dreyfus Records, Paris (C)(P) 1982.
(P) 1982 Disques Dreyfus France.
Has PRS Hannover embossed on the back sleeve.