Lista de Títulos
|2||Blood, Sex And Booze||3:33|
|3||Church On Sunday||3:18|
|12||Macy’s Day Parade||3:34|
- Record Company – WEA International Inc.
- Licensed To – Reprise Records
- Licensed From – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Green Daze Music
- Recorded At – Studio 880
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Arranged By [Strings] – David Campbell
- Art Direction, Photography By [Additional] – Chris Bilheimer
- Bass, Vocals – Mike Dirnt
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Cheryl Jenets
- Drums, Percussion, Accordion – Tré Cool*
- Engineer – Ken Allardyce
- Engineer [2nd Engineer At Oceanway] – Richard Ash
- Engineer [2nd] – Tone (11)
- Executive-Producer – Rob Cavallo
- Management – Pat Magnarella
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Jack Joseph Puig
- Music By – Green Day
- Other [Studio Consultant] – Allen Sides
- Photography By – Marina Chavez
- Producer – Green Day
- Technician [Additional Guitar Tech] – Timmy Chunks
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Kenny Butler
- Technician [G3 Operator] – Tal Herzburge*
- Technician [Guitar Tech] – Bill Schneider
- Vocals, Guitar, Mandolin, Harmonica – Billie Joe*
- Voice [Dominatrix] – Mistress Simone
- Words By – Billie Joe Armstrong (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 12), Green Day (tracks: 6)
Second catalog# appears on disc.
Recorded in the city of Oakland CA at Studio 880.
Mixed at Oceanway, Hollywood CA.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York NY.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
© ℗ 2000 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.