Lista de Títulos
|A1||Dance On A Volcano|
|A4||Mad Man Moon|
|B1||Robbery, Assault And Battery|
|B3||A Trick Of The Tail|
- Published By – Fuse Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Charisma Records
- Manufactured By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Distributed By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Marketed By – Charisma Records Ltd.
- Printed By – Robor Ltd.
- Pressed By – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – Trident Studios
- Marketed By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Recorded At – Trident Studios
- Distributed By – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Arranged By, Performer – Genesis
- Design [Sleeve Design] – Colin Elgie, Hypnosis*
- Drums, Percussion, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Phil Collins
- Electric Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar – Steve Hackett
- Engineer – David Hentschel, Nick ‘Haddock’ Bradford*
- Other [Equipment] – Tex And Jeff
- Other [Liquid Sustenance] – Neal, John And Terry
- Piano, Synthesizer, Organ, Mellotron, Twelve-String Guitar, Backing Vocals – Tony Banks
- Producer – David Hentschel, Genesis
- Twelve-String Guitar, Bass, Pedalboard [Bass Pedals] – Mike Rutherford
- Written-By – Rutherford* (tracks: A1, A3, B2, B4), Collins* (tracks: A1, B1, B4), Hackett* (tracks: A1, A2, B4), Banks*
Pink ‘Mad Hatter’ labels.
Lightly textured gatefold sleeve and a picture inner sleeve.
Fuse Music credit to left side of labels instead of Copyright Control.
Sleeve has the Old Compton Street address for Charisma:
“Marketed by Charisma Records Ltd, 70 Old Compton Street, London W1.