Lista de Títulos
|1||Cold Day In Hell||4:27|
|2||Don’t You Lie To Me (I Get Evil)||2:30|
|3||Story Of The Blues||6:41|
|4||Since I Met You Baby||2:52|
|6||Only Fool In Town||3:52|
|7||Key To Love||1:59|
|8||Jumpin’ At Shadows||4:21|
|9||The Blues Is Alright||5:45|
|10||The Hurt Inside||5:53|
|11||Nothing’s The Same||5:04|
- Record Company – Virgin Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – 10 Music Ltd.
- Published By – MCA Music Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Music Pub. Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Complete Music Ltd.
- Published By – Goodie Two Shoes Ltd.
- Recorded At – Sountec Studios
- Recorded At – BearTracks Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Carriage House Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Guillaume Tell
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Outside Studios
- Mixed At – Sarm West Studios
- Glass Mastered At – DADC Austria
- Arranged By [Brass & Strings] – Gary Moore, Tommy Eyre
- Backing Vocals – Carol Kenyon, Linda Taylor
- Bass – Bob Daisley, Johnny B. Gaydon*, Will Lee
- Design – Bill Smith Studio
- Drums – Anton Fig, Graham Walker
- Engineer – Hayden Bendall*, Ian Taylor, Peter Hodgson
- Engineer [Assistent] – Alec Firla*, Andy Baker, Ed Goldberg, Ellen Fitton, Matt Lane, Robin Barclay, Steve Fitzmaurice
- Horns – Andrew Love, Frank Mead, Martin Drover, Nick Payn, Nick Pentelow, Wayne Jackson
- Keyboards – Tommy Eyre
- Leader [String Section] – Gavyn Wright
- Management – Hard To Handle*, Part Rock Management
- Mixed By – Gregg Jackman (tracks: 3), Ian Taylor (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 11)
- Oboe – Richard Morgan
- Photography By – John Swannell
- Producer – Gary Moore, Ian Taylor
• There are 2 catalog numbers:
CDV 2684 – on the CD face and booklet
CDV 2684 (262 558) – on the spines and back cover.
• Info from the CD face and back cover:
The copyright in this recording is owned by Virgin Records Ltd.
℗ 1992 Virgin Records Ltd.
© 1992 Virgin Records Ltd.
• Info from the booklet:
Recorded at Sountec, Beartracks, Carriage House, Guillaume Tell
Strings recorded at: Abbey Road
Horn recorded at: Outside
Mixed at – Sarm West Studios
B.B. King appears courtesy of MCA Records
Albert Collins appears courtesy of Pointblank Records
All songs published by 10 Music Ltd., except:
‘Don’t You Lie To Me (I Get Evil)’ by MCA Music Ltd.
‘The Blues Is Alright’ by BMG Music Pub. Co. Ltd.
‘Key To Love’ by Complete Music Ltd.
‘Jumpin’ At Shadows’ by Goodie Two Shoes Ltd.