Lista de Títulos
|A2||Tooth And Nail||3:40|
|A3||Just Got Lucky||4:35|
|A5||Don’t Close Your Eyes||4:06|
|B1||When Heaven Comes Down||3:43|
|B2||Into The Fire||4:30|
|B3||Bullets To Spare||3:32|
|B5||Turn On The Action||4:15|
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Record Company – Warner Communications Inc.
- Produced For – Julia’s Music, Inc.
- Produced For – RTB A-V Productions
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Pressed By – Record Service Alsdorf
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Made By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Art Direction – Bob Defrin
- Bass – Jeff Pilson
- Booking – Marsha Vlasic
- Coordinator [A&R Coordination] – Tom Zutaut
- Drums – Mick Brown (2)
- Engineer [Additional] – Gary McGachan
- Guitar – George Lynch
- Management – Q Prime Inc.
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Michael Wagener
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve & Back Cover] – Guy Perkins, Rob Jones, Jr.
- Producer – Tom Werman
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Roy Thomas Baker
- Recorded By – Geoff Workman
- Vocals – Don Dokken
Published by: Copyright Control
℗ + © 1984 Elektra/Asylum Records for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Made in Germany by WEA Musik GmbH Ⓦ A Warner Communications CompanyCover rear:
℗ 1984 Elektra/Asylum Records for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
© 1984 Elektra/Asylum Records [….]/ A Division of Warner Communications Inc.,
Manufactured in Germany · Pressé en Allemagne
Printed inside-PE-coated inner sleeve with photographs, lyrics and credits.
Unlike supposedly later press Tooth And Nail which shows GEMA/BIEM, rights societies appear as GEMA/Biem.