Lista de Títulos
|A3||Child In Time|
|B1||Flight Of The Rat|
|B2||Into The Fire|
|B4||Hard Lovin’ Man|
- Distributed By – Music For Pleasure Limited
- Manufactured By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – HEC Music Ltd.
- Published By – B. Feldman & Co. Ltd.
- Made By – HEC Enterprises Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – HEC Enterprises Ltd.
- Recorded At – I.B.C. Studios
- Recorded At – De Lane Lea Studios
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Produced For – Edwards Coletta Productions
- Arranged By, Other [Devised By] – Deep Purple
- Artwork [Art Studios] – Nesbit, Phipps And Froome
- Composed By – Gillan*, Paice*, Lord*, Blackmore*, Glover*
- Cover [Cover Design] – Edwards Coletta Productions
- Crew [Equipment] – Ian (Bige) Hansford*, Mick (Egg) Angus*
- Engineer [Abbey Road] – Philip McDonald* (tracks: A2)
- Engineer [De Lane Lea] – Martin Birch (tracks: B4)
- Engineer [Ibc] – Andy Knight (tracks: A1, A3, B2, B3)
- Musician – Ian Gillan, Ian Paice, Jon Lord, Ritchie Blackmore, Roger Glover
- Producer – Deep Purple
Each track is a group composition published by Hec Music
Recording Studios: IBC (A1, A3, B2, B3), De Lane Lea (B4), Abbey Road (A2)
℗1970 Original Sound Recordings made by HEC Enterprises Ltd.
Manufactured in the UK by EMI Records Limited
This version of the Fame release has the labels with the grid design and red ink for the rim text. There is another version with the same label design but black rim text.