Lista de Títulos
|A1||Beauty And The Beast||3:32|
|A2||Joe The Lion||3:05|
|A4||Sons Of The Silent Age||3:15|
|B2||Sense Of Doubt||3:57|
|B5||The Secret Life Of Arabia||3:46|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Recorded At – Hansa Tonstudios
- Mixed At – Mountain Studios
- Made By – RCA Schallplatten GmbH
- Lacquer Cut At – Tonstudio Pfanz
- Backing Vocals – Antonia Maass, Tony Visconti
- Bass – George Murray
- Engineer – Colin Thurston, Tony Visconti
- Lead Guitar – Robert Fripp
- Percussion – Dennis Davis
- Producer – Tony Visconti
- Producer, Vocals, Keyboards, Guitar, Saxophone, Koto, Backing Vocals – David Bowie
- Rhythm Guitar – Carlos Alomar
- Synthesizer, Keyboards, Guitar [Treatments] – Brian Eno
- Written-By – Eno* (tracks: A3, B4, B5), Alomar* (tracks: B5), Bowie*
Mixed at Mountain Studios, Montreux.
RCA Schallplatten GmbH
Yet another budget reissue as part of the ‘Take off’ series. This copy has a ‘Take off’ logo on the front cover.
There are a number of interesting aspects about this album. First, it is the first German issue of this LP with the UK track list (i.e. with the long English version of the title track).
Second, it has a completely different back cover, showing all of Bowie’s RCA albums up to Changes Two – interestingly, with the late 70s catalogue numbers, which indicates that this one is a really early re-issue.
Third, it is one of the few Bowie albums with the turquoise label.
Fourth, B4 is spelt correctly “Neukölln” for the first time.
And fifth, the very first noise on A1 is missing.