Lista de Títulos
|A2||Here Comes The Night||3:07|
|A3||I Wish You Would||2:47|
|A4||See Emily Play||4:12|
|A5||Everything’s All Right||2:27|
|A6||I Can’t Explain||2:10|
|B1||Friday On My Mind||2:56|
|B3||Don’t Bring Me Down||2:05|
|B4||Shapes Of Things||2:52|
|B5||Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere||3:03|
|B6||Where Have All The Good Times Gone?||2:38|
- Produced For – Mainman
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA
- Made By – RCA Schallplatten GMBH
- Pressed By – Teldec-Press GmbH
- Backing Vocals [Vocal Backings] – David Bowie, Mac Cormack*, Mick Ronson
- Baritone Saxophone [Baritone Sax] – Ken Fordham
- Bass – T.J. Bolder*
- Co-producer – Ken Scott
- Design [Front Cover Model] – Twiggy (2)
- Design [Masks] – Pierre Laroche
- Drums – Aynsley Dunbar
- Engineer – Denis Blackeye
- Guitar – Mick Ronson
- Liner Notes – Bowie*
- Organ, Harpsichord, Electric Piano – Mike Garson
- Photography By – Justin*
- Piano – Mick Ronson, Mike Garson
- Producer – David Bowie
- Sleeve [Sleeve Togethering], Photography By [Back] – Mick Rock
- Synthesizer [Moog], Harmonica, Tenor Saxophone, Alto Saxophone [Tenor And Alto Saxes] – David Bowie
- Typography [Lettering] – Ray Campbell (2)
- Vocals – David Bowie
but the rear sleeve has AS as price code, not AO and the tracks written in red are positioned a bit higher, so the writing of “mind” goes over the price code.
Labels and matrices/runouts are identical, but in addition, there is “Manufactured in Germany” stamped on both sides and there is no hand-etched ‘Z’ in runout B.
Pinups has black labels.Release title as ‘Pinups’ on sleeve and spine but as ‘Pin-Ups’ on the disc labels.
David Bowie appears as ‘Bowie’ on front sleeve and inner gatefold, but as ‘David Bowie’ on spine and labels.
Ken Scott is credited as producer on labels, but only as co-producer on inner gatefold.
On rear sleeve: