Lista de Títulos
|A1||Don’t Leave Me This Way||4:47|
|A5||So Cold The Night||5:42|
|B1||You Are My World||4:28|
|B3||Don’t Slip Away||2:54|
- Alto Saxophone – Crispin Cioe
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor [Strings] – Jimmy Biondolillo*, Richard Coles
- Backing Vocals – B.J. Nelson, Brenda White-King*, Cindy Mizelle
- Bass [Upright] – Tony Garnier
- Cello – Jesse Levy
- Congas, Bongos – Jimmy Maelen
- Design – Accident (8)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Fernando Kral
- Engineer [Recording And Mixing] – Carl Beatty
- Leader [Concert] – Stanley Pollock
- Mastered By – Jack Skinner
- Percussion – Roger Squitero
- Performer [Communards:] – Jimmy Somerville, Richard Coles
- Photography By – Mike Prior
- Piano, Organ, Synthesizer – Richard Coles
- Producer – Mike Thorne
- Tenor Saxophone – Arno Hecht
- Trombone – Bob Funk
- Trumpet – Hollywood Paul*
- Vocals [Additional] – Sarah Jane Morris
- Vocals, Programmed By – Jimmy Somerville
- Written-By – Somerville* (tracks: A2 to B1, B3 to B5), Coles* (tracks: A2 to B1, B3 to B5)
Additional recording and mixing at Rawlston Recording, Brooklyn, New York and West Side Studios, London.
Originally mastered at Sterling Sound, New York.
℗ 1985 London Records Ltd.
Imp. POLYGRAM Imprimé en France
℗ 1986 London Records Ltd.
Original sound recording made by London Records Ltd.
Issued in gatefold sleeve with a printed inner sleeve containing lyrics and credits.
Sleeve is printed in France, with a black and white Barcode on the rear (see image).
Some copies carry a white or a red sticker.