Lista de Títulos
|1||The Great Marsh||2:03|
|3||Rhayader Goes To Town||5:20|
|6||The Snow Goose||3:12|
|10||Flight Of The Snow Goose||2:41|
|15||La Princesse Perdue||4:57|
|16||The Great Marsh||1:18|
|17||Flight Of The Snow Goose (Single Edit)||2:06|
|18||Rhayader (Single Edit)||3:13|
|19||Flight Of The Snow Goose (Alternate Single Edit)||2:50|
|20||Rhayader Goes To Town (Live)||5:07|
|21||The Snow Goose / Freefall (Live)||11:02|
- Remasterizado en – The Audio Archiving Company
- Remezclado en – The Audio Archiving Company
- Producido para – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Publicado por – Rak Publishing Ltd.
- Publicado por – Rachel Music
- Copyright fonográfico ℗ – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Copyright © – Universal Music
- Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Electric, Slide], Flute, Vocals –
- Arranged By [Orchestra] –
- Bass, Performer [Duffle Coat] –
- Coordinator –
- Design –
- Design [Original LP Design] –
- Drums, Vibraphone [Vibes], Percussion [Varispeed] –
- Mixed By – (pistas: 20, 21), (pistas: 20, 21)
- Organ, Synthesizer [Mini Moog, Arp Odyssey], Electric Piano, Organ [Pipe], Piano [Acoustic] –
- Producer –
- Remastered By –
- Research, Reissue Producer –
– Track 17 is the A-Side of Decca F-R 13581 and is previously unreleased on CD.
– Track 18 is the B-Side of Decca F-R 13581 and is previously unreleased on CD.
– Track 19 is previously unreleased.
– Tracks 20 and 21 are recorded live at Marquee Club, London on 30th October 1974.
As Paul Gallico, author of the book «The Snow Goose» took exception to the title of his book being used by a band he believed to be connected with the Camel cigarette company, he threatened legal action unless the title of the album was changed. Therefore the album appeared under the title «Music Inspired By The Snow Goose».
Tracks 1-16, 17, 18: ℗ 1975 The Decca Recording Company Ltd.
Tracks 19, 20, 21: ℗ 2002 The Decca Recording Company Ltd.
This compilation: © 2002 Universal Music.