Lista de Títulos
|A1||Miami 2017 (Seen The Lights Go Out On Broadway)||5:05|
|A2||Summer, Highland Falls||3:03|
|A5||She’s Got A Way||2:44|
|A6||Everybody Loves You Now||3:10|
|B1||Say Goodbye To Hollywood||4:25|
|B3||You’re My Home||3:07|
|B4||The Ballad Of Billy The Kid||5:28|
|B5||I’ve Loved These Days||4:35|
- Recorded By – The Tom Jung/Road-80 Recording Truck
- Recorded At – Madison Square Garden
- Recorded At – Bijou, Washington D.C.
- Recorded At – St. Paul Civic Center
- Recorded At – Toad’s Place
- Recorded At – The Paradise, Boston
- Recorded At – Milwaukee Arena
- Recorded At – The Spectrum, Philadelphia
- Recorded At – Rosemont Horizon
- Remixed At – A&R Studios
- Remixed At – Le Mobile
- Remixed At – Mediasound
- Remixed At – Sound Ideas Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Impulsive Music
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Joelsongs
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Bass Guitar – Doug Stegmeyer
- Design – Paula Scher
- Design Concept [Album Cover] – Billy Joel
- Drums, Percussion – Liberty DeVitto
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Lead Guitar – David Brown (6)
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Russell Javors
- Engineer [Assistants, Concert] – Chaz Clifton, Paul Hulse
- Engineer [Concert] – Elliot Scheiner, Jim Boyer
- Liner Notes – Billy Joel, Phil Ramone
- Management – Frank Management*
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Organ, Saxophone, Flute – Richie Cannata
- Photography By – Dan Weaks
- Producer – Phil Ramone
- Producer [Concert Recording] – Brian Ruggles
- Producer [Ramone Assistant] – Laura Loncteaux
- Production Manager [Production Director] – Steve Cohen (4)
- Remix – Elliot Scheiner, Jim Boyer, Phil Ramone
- Stage Manager – Jeff (Stax) Foreman, Ruke Subourne
- Vocals, Piano, Synthesizer, Harmonica – Billy Joel
- Words By, Music By – Billy Joel
℗ © 1981 CBS Inc.
Terre Haute Pressing variant of these Pitman and Santa Maria pressings by same catalog #.
Custom inner sleeve contains concert photos; insert contains lyrics/credits/photos
Recorded by The Tom Jung/Road-80 Recording Truck/3-M Digital:
A1, B4 – Recorded June 1980, Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
A2, A6, B3 – Recorded July 1980, Bijou, Washington, D.C.
A3 – Recorded July 1980, St. Paul Civic Center, St. Paul, MN
A4 – Recorded July 1980, Toad’s Place, New Haven, CT
A5 – Recorded June 1980, Paradise Club, Boston, MA
B1 – Recorded June 1980, Milwaukee Arena, Milwaukee, WI
B2 – Recorded July 1980, Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA
B5 – Recorded July 1980, Horizon, Chicago, IL
A5, A6 – Impulsive Music and April Music Inc.
B2 – April Music Inc.
B3, B5 – Blackwood Music Inc. and Joelsongs
All other selections – Blackwood Music Inc.